Job Type: Full-time
MonoCloud is a modern Identity & Access Management Platform that revolutionizes the way you manage user identities. Our highly customizable platform offers a simplified solution that caters to the unique needs of organizations and developers, enabling them to effortlessly handle user sign-ups, logins, and profile management while prioritizing privacy and security. We provide advanced features, including Passwordless Authentication and Mutual TLS, ensuring state-of-the-art security measures. By embracing open standards, we offer unified security for digital services, allowing millions of users to authenticate and securely access web and mobile apps.
About the job
We are looking for a skilled and experienced .NET Testing Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the various testing methodologies and experience in automating tests, debugging and setting up test doubles such as mocks, stubs, spies, fake objects, dummy objects / services etc using xUnit.
In this role, you will work closely with stakeholders and developers to convert stories / requirements to acceptance tests. You will be responsible for creating, maintaining and refactoring of the acceptance, smoke and end to end tests with the help of the team.
- Convert requirements / features to automated acceptance tests.
- Setup unit and acceptance tests for existing code.
- Implement non-functional tests such as smoke, performance, usability, capacity etc.
- Setup Stubs / Mock Required services, containers and the data required for the tests.
- Work with the team to resolve any unexpected outcome of acceptance tests.
- Integrate and maintain tests into CI/CD pipeline.
- Do exploratory testing of requirements or features and work with the team to fix issues.
- Implement Regression tests.
- Ensure that each build conforms to the required compliances.
- 3+ years of experience working as a .NET Testing Engineer using xUnit.
- Strong understanding of the .NET Core framework.
- Familiarity with debugging tools and techniques.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Experienced in modern CI/CD tools and services.
- Familiar with Agile Methodologies.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ and Event Driven Systems.
- Experience with other testing tools such as WebDriver, Cucumber, SpecFlow, Selenium etc.
- Basic Knowledge of single sign-on protocols such as OIDC & OAuth.
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vasant Vihar, Delhi
- Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work